Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry for the delay

I know.

It's been something like a year and three months since my last post promising a summary of "The Express: The Ernie Davis Story." I do apologize.

It's tough, you know, watching such an inspiring and heartbreaking movie. Saving the screen captures and then uploading them to a blogger page only to log back in to that blogger page the next day to see that the 34 images are gone and so, the uploading needs to start all over again.

That's my excuse.

That and I got into a elbows and fists fight in a fancy dress in Iowa City last weekend and I'm still recovering.



I will have an "Express" recap so, so help me G-O-D and also, a couple more movies to quickly follow so we can all catch this wonderful bus we call Inspiration before it drives away and leaves us confused and sweaty at the side of the road, choosing between a walk through construction or a walk under a busy highway where sometimes mysterious slimy stuff drips on pedestrians. PREACH.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment